Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer Ashleigh Grzybowski
Premier Wedding Venues in Columbus, Ohio | Part 2
One of the largest and first investments made when planning a wedding is the wedding venue. This is a key decision that helps set the vision and budget for a wedding. As a Columbus Ohio Wedding Photographer, I’m spilling the tea on my favorite wedding venues in Columbus, Ohio (part 2) and the top reasons each of the venues below made the list!
The Fives is one of the newest wedding venues in Columbus, Ohio and has so much to offer!
- Indoor & Outdoor space for getting ready, a wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all onsite
- Rooftop patio large enough to entertain guests for cocktail hour, an outdoor dance floor or ceremony
- Convenient location with hotels minutes away from the venue for guests to stay
Bryn Du Mansion is full of history and sits on 52 acres in the quaint town of Granville, Ohio.
- The Mansion provides multiple ceremony, cocktail hour and reception spaces including outside tented areas
- Several portrait areas include inside the mansion, formal gardens and the expensive 52 acres of property
- Bryn Du Mansion has kept the historical charm of the property
The Athletic Club of Columbus is located in the heart of downtown Columbus, Ohio.
- Guests rooms are located on the floors above the ballroom providing a convenient getting ready space with no travel needed and the bowling alley provides a perfect after party space to keep your celebration going strong after the last dance
- The ballroom has historical charm and European inspired architecture
- Located in the heart of downtown, the Ohio State House and Columbus Art Museum are located within walking distant for perfect portrait locations
Located 30 minutes from Columbus, Ohio, Beverly Mansion is a historical mansion surrounded by 40 acres of land.
- The floor to ceiling glass enclosed tent is the perfect reception space for an indoor outdoor feel AND is climate controlled! This space is perfect year round with a comfortable temperature to celebrate your wedding!
- The stone patio is the main ceremony location with a hundred year old oak tree as the backdrop
- The mansion provides getting ready rooms for the full wedding party as well as hosting cocktail hour
Darby House is part of a 1200 acre working family farm with over 85 years of history!
- The venue sits on Darby creek with the back patio overlooking the creek for ceremonies and outside cocktail hour
- Portrait locations are unlimited! From the tree line drive, open fields and endless miles of white fence line there is no shortage of great portrait locations
- Two large indoor spaces with floor to ceiling windows are perfect reception spaces as well as back up indoor locations if inclement weather occurs.
The Brook is a former summer camp renovated into a wedding weekend destination for couples to celebrate with family and friends all weekend long.
- The Brook is located on a 180 acre property with cabins to house over 40 guests for your wedding weekend
- The bridal suite and groom suite are top notch! The bridal suite is huge with a full kitchen, two bathrooms, living area and lots of natural light. The groom’s suite is equally large with a pool table, big screen and bar.
- Multiple indoor, outdoor and outdoor covered locations to plan your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.
Ashleigh Grzybowski is a Wedding Photographer based in Columbus, Ohio and serving couples across Ohio. Ashleigh specializes in producing timeless, high quality imagery for kind-hearted couples who desire a warm, boutique experience honoring their life-long commitment and legacy.